Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

PAULS NEW CD RELEASE - NOW AVAILABLE- On website This Afternoon!

BUY YOUR COPY TODAY OF PAULS NEW CDs - Release July 1st!
Buy at www.pauloverstreet.com OR Send your check or money order (Include $4.50 postage/handling) to: Scarlet Moon Music, PO Box 320, Pegram, TN 37143. Make check/money orders payable to Friends of Paul Overstreet.

My Favorite Demos Volume I $13.00 each
My Favorite Demos volume II $14.00 each

My Favorite Demos I


1. Country Life

2. Baby Thats A Good Thing

3. One Thing Right

4. Kennesaw Cove

5. This Ocean

6. Like A Rodeo

7. Shut Up Honey Money

8. Rednecks On A Bus



My Favorite Demos II


1. Rockin In the Country

2. Blank Sheet of Paper

3. Gypsy

4. Somebody's Fallin' In Love

5. Jolie

6. Old Antiques

7. You and Me Got Somethin' Together

8. She's Way Too Good For Me

9. I Loved You

No comments:

Post a Comment