Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Album Coming out of My Favorite Demos.. Look for it!!

Hi everyone! Working on an album of my favorite demos I've written and recorded. These are all new songs that have not been recorded, so you will not have heard these before . The cd has just been mastered and is about to go to duplication so it should be ready for sale on the website by June 2010. Be sure to look for it . I haven't named it yet, but you'll see an annoucement on the website when its released! So keep watching www.pauloverstreet.com in the next couple of months ....

Currently I've been busy in the studio working on new songs I've written. I spend most of my time writing music. I also have spent some time this past year on re-recording and re-mixing some old favorite songs, and at some point I will also be releasing those again on the website too.

I'm in the Caymans right now relaxing, but look to hear from me soon. Hope everyones doing well.

Also, if you haven't already, we have an overstock of the "Time" cd. This is an older cd but a great one- just cover postage for $1 and you can get the Time cd for free. Write us for your copy and just send postage of $1 to: Scarlet Moon Music, TIME CD, PO Box 320 , Pegram TN 37143. Be sure to include your name and address to ship cd . Or order on the website by placing any order for any cd, and it will ask you at the end of checkout to add Time for $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment