Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm in the Cayman Island relaxing..

.... I'm in the Cayman Islands working on some songs and trying to catch up on some of the bits and pieces of songs I get started and don't, for some reason find the time to finish when I'm home. So much to do there. I just got a call from Barefoot man and he's going to come over this weekend and we're going to sit around and play a couple songs together. What fun! Last time I was here, i went to his house and he cooked lobster that he caught and a beer, sat by the ocean and told each other our different viewpoint's on religion, politics etc. It was a blast. I'm watching the news on the tube and seeing the different ways that America spins the attack on Healthcare. It's very different coming from those outside of the US. This Island has a large population of Canadians and I've asked them about their healthcare, and how they like it? It's interesting to get different peoples takes on things like that.
Paul O.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you found lots of enjoyment while "Resting" in Cayman. I will be looking forward to all the new songs you worked on while there.

    As always, stay well and enjoy life,
    and continue to bring joy to others with your music. Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bubba! this is Andi i worked for Paul- I sent your comment directly to him. Hes on the road alot so if he doesnt have time to post, he will send me me his postings in email and ask me to put on his blog. check out his new Posting on St Judes charity event at the Hard Rock. Come see a great show and play some golf, help raise money for St Judes! :)

    ReplyDelete